Mike is the founder and CEO of PointClickCare Applied sciences. The corporate began as a one-man operation and grown to at least one,500 other people nowadays. The corporate’s undertaking is to arrange the arena for an ageing inhabitants and for PointClickCare do this via long-term and post-acute care suppliers.
For Mike who’s a father of 10- and 12-year-old daughters, circle of relatives comes first. They maintain him busy. A couple of years in the past Mike and his spouse began to go back and forth so much with their children. They spend a large number of time touring and snowboarding. He additionally performs golfing and for normal health, he does go have compatibility, mountain climbing, and biking to stay him bodily in and mentally in form.
What You Will Be informed From This Episode
- How do corporate’s tradition can assist deliver brilliant other people to the group
- What did Mike do to triumph over the conversation demanding situations throughout the group
- Mike’s approach of handing over a message to the contributors of his group
- Chasing Markets Vs. Gross sales Alternatives
- Making a mindset of creating an organization that’s sturdy for the long-term as opposed to being got
When you loved this episode, please subscribe, price, and go away me a remark for your favourite community:
Click on right here to hear extra interviews on from nowadays’s most sensible business leaders.
The Senior Leader’s Guidebook to Emergency Management and Business Continuity