The Tech in Sports activities staff explores all of the newest tech information from the remaining week together with Steph Curry’s go back to YouTube, Puma getting into the wearables sport, and the score of most secure NFL helmets. Plus, we talk to Dr. Cameron Marshall from the Entire Concussion Control community.
Tales of the week:
- Steph Curry is returning to YouTube;
- Vegas Golden Knights release a Twitch channel;
- Rating of most secure NFL helmets launched;
- Amazon renews Thursday Evening Soccer streaming rights;
- Facial popularity in stadiums serving to with advertising;
- Adidas’ new futuristic facility in Atlanta;
- Tennis megastar backs blockchain;
- SyncThink groups up with UGA;
- Puma enters wearables marketplace;
- The ‘Netflix of Health’ launches in the United Kingdom;
- and Lenovo objectives India for greater wearables earnings.
Apply us at:
A UEM Checklist for CIOs